Our Little story behind PCOS Tea:
While we strongly feel there is no short cut to reversing PCOS but it can be done.
A few things we suggest you add to your lifestyle while you are having this tea
- Don’t eat Processed foods- Yes the packaged, full of preservative foods
- Don’t eat Junk food. Yes, even your sugar biscuits and chips. Have regular sugar instead if you are really craving some. Jaggery?
- Eat fresh, home cooked foods. Try adding yogurt, vegetables, fruits to your diet
- Exercise atleast 30 minutes a day. And yes, Walking doesn’t count. We want to beat the insulin resistance with muscle strengthening
- Stay happy and sleep well. Yes , Ditch that phone please:)
How will this tea help?
Research and Engineering. It’s our favourite part of Eating!
We think a lot about what goes into your tummy, so you don’t have to
Some amazing benefits of Namhya PCOS Tea
Strengthens Uterus and reduces muscle cramps
Helps you in the weight loss journe
Anti Inflammatory-Balances Estrogen level essential for period flow and regulates menstrual Cycle
- Strengthens uterine muscles
- Treats irregular periods
- Reduces fibroids, cysts and other related disorders
- Helps reduce acne and enhance skin complexion naturally.
- Balances and restores hormones
- Strengthen the immune system
- Treat PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Regulates Estrogen- The female hormone in the body(Good for PCOS reduction)
- Reduces excess vaginal discharge
- Has Anti microbial and anti inflammatory properties
- Helps manage excessive menstrual bleeding
- Increases female harmones in the body for women suffering from PCOS
- Helps in maturation of eggs in females
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels
- Reduce cortisol levels (stress harmones)
- Reduce angiogenesis- Protection against cancer
- Boosts Muscle strength and fertility in women
- Reduces the production of blood fats and new fatty acids
- Improves LDL and HDL levels
- Helps release more fat metabolites from the body
- For overall weight management
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Anti Inflammatory
- Eases the period blood flow
- Improves mood and depressive symptoms naturally
How to make PCOS Tea?
Simple take a tablespoon of the leaves and boil them in water for 2-3 minutes. Strain and drink . You could add jaggery or honey for taste
How long does it last and how long should I continue?
It has around 75 servings per packet.
The shelf life is 6 months .
You can continue for about 3-6 months to see results
Who can have this Drink?
While this drink helps balance harmones,it can be taken by all women for their balanced harmonal functions and strengthening of the uterus
Note: This does not contain sugar. Suitable for people with Diabetes also
What is an ideal time to have this drink?
It can be taken anytime of the day. Preferably early morning or late nights so that it doesn’t hinder with the digestion process and nutrients are absorbed properly
Suggested twice a day consumption