Our Little story behind this Liver Cleanse Tea:
While we strongly feel there is no short cut to reversing liver related diseases like cirrhosis etc but there are some lifestyle changes that can be done.
A few things we suggest you add to your lifestyle while you are having this tea
- Don’t eat Processed foods- Yes the packaged, full of preservative foods
- Don’t eat Junk food. Yes, even your sugar biscuits and chips. Have regular sugar instead if you are really craving some. Jaggery?
- Eat fresh, home cooked foods. Try adding yogurt, vegetables, fruits to your diet
- Exercise atleast 30 minutes a day. And yes, Walking doesn’t count. We want to beat the insulin resistance with muscle strengthening
- Stay happy and sleep well. Yes , Ditch that phone please:)
Note: Anyone can drink Arjuna Tea for a good overall health as long as the dosage is under limits which is 3g-5g per day or as directed by the physician.
How will this tea help?
Research and Engineering. It’s our favourite part of Eating!
We think a lot about what goes into your tummy, so you don’t have to
Some amazing benefits of Namhya Liver cleanse Tea
In Each Product (Heart Tea – Cardiac toner for High BP, Diabetics), get the goodness of
Removes Toxins and flushes them out of the system.
Protects the liver and limit its fibrosis
Naturally detoxifies liver
Harad( Terminilia Chebula)
- Detoxifies the liver
- Helps in constipation and indigestion
- Regulates the cholesterol in body
- Increases the antioxidants in the body and fight oxidative stress
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Protects the liver- Helps people who have liver damages due to conditions like alcoholic liver diseases, non alcoholic fatty liver, hepatitis.
- Protects liver against toxins like amatoxin.
- Reduces liver related inflammation and liver damage.
- Helps in age related decline in brain function.
- Helps protect the bones and treat acne.
- Can lower blood sugar levels for people with diabetes
- Purifies Blood- Detoxifies blood, helps protect from blood clot formations.
- Protects gums from receding.
- Regulates Blood pressure.
- Promotes healing of skin tissues.
- Helps improve arthritis, uric acid issues
- Manages diabetes.
- Shields against infection.
- Aids in weight loss by improving metabolism.
- Helps manage cold and cough.
- Helps to manage stomach ache due to gas or flatulence
How to make Liver cleanse Tea?
Simple take a tablespoon of the leaves and boil them in water for 2-3 minutes. Strain and drink . You could add jaggery or honey for taste
How long does it last and how long should I continue?
It has around 50 servings per packet.
The shelf life is 6 months .
You can continue for about 3-6 months to see results
Who can have this Drink?
While this drink helps people with liver issues,it can be taken by anyone (3-5 cups a week)for their liver cleanse
Note: This does not contain sugar. Suitable for people with Diabetes also
What is an ideal time to have this drink?
It can be taken anytime of the day. Preferably early morning or late nights so that it doesn’t hinder with the digestion process and nutrients are absorbed properly
Suggested twice a day consumption