Immunity Booster Latte
Our little story: Why we launched Immunity booster Latte?
While turmeric became a hot topic during the COVID 19 times, we saw so many brands doing curcumin extracts and lattes containing fad ingredients that contain loads of preservatives.
We have always believed that food can never be so complicated that it needs to be encapsulated into extracts nor do we think that coconut milk powders in regular turmeric lattes can give you health. They contain preservatives with no healthy nutrition to your body.
So we did this: A blend with fresh coconut flakes, Ashwagandha, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Moringa and Tulsi, all procured from their original sources. We definitely love it. If you do too, do leave a message in the comments section below. Because we love it when you love us 😊
Research and Engineering. It’s our favourite part of Eating!
We think a lot about what goes into your tummy, so you don’t have to
A blend of Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Moringa, Fresh coconut flakes, Tulsi and cinnamon, our immunity booster latte is just the right mix of Ayurvedic spices blended perfectly to savour your palettes
In each serving (4g), you get a cupful of benefits
Lower blood sugar
Protection from bacteria, fungus and viruses
Good To know
- Turmeric in this latte has anti ageing properties and makes your skin glow
- Fastens the recovery from an injury
- Has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties, anti-microbial, anti-allergic properties
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Reduces cortisol levels which in return reduces anxiety.
- Reduces the fat storage in the abdomen in the body.
- Has Anti inflammatory properties- A natural pain reliever that acts on the nervous system to prevent pain.
- Complete Heart Health- For high BP, high cholesterol, chest pain.
- Skin and Hair nourishment
- Treats Edema
- Protects the liver
- Anti Bacterial
- Makes bones healthier
- Treats mood disorders
- Combats Respiratory Ailments, Tulsi may relieve symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, colds, congestion, coughs, flu, sinusitis, sore throat, and similar ailments
- Lowers Blood Pressure and Reduces Stress
- Treats Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Relieves Arthritis
- Regulates Blood Sugar
How do we make a latte?
Add 2 tablespoon of the powder in one cup of water. Add half a cup of milk to it(optional). Boil it for 2-5 minutes. Strain and it’s ready to drink. You can add jaggery/sugar/honey for taste. Note: We suggest some water to this drink so that it isn’t too warm for your body in summers. You could simply use only milk for preparation in winters if you may like.
How long does it last?
It has around 50 servings per packet. The shelf life is 9 months.
Who can have this latte?
Adults and kids , both can have this latte.
Point to note:
- If you are on a medication, consult your doctor before consuming this latte.
- If you have gastric issues, take less than half a tablespoon of the powder to make your latte.
- Pregnant women to consult their doctors before consuming the latte