Some things to take care of, while having Diabetes Care Tea
A few things we suggest you add to your lifestyle while you are having this tea
- Don’t eat Processed foods- Yes the packaged, full of preservative foods
- Don’t eat Junk food. Yes, even your sugar biscuits and chips. Have regular sugar instead if you are really craving some. Jaggery?
- Eat fresh, home cooked foods. Try adding yogurt, vegetables, fruits to your diet
- Exercise a min of 30 minutes. Walking doesn’t count. We want to beat the insulin resistance with muscle strengthening
- Stay happy and sleep well. Yes , Ditch that phone please:)
- If you’re on a medication,consult your doctor as this tea will lower your blood sugar levels
How will this tea help?
Research and Engineering. It’s our favourite part of Eating!
We think a lot about what goes into your tummy, so you don’t have to
Some amazing benefits of Namhya Diabetic care Tea
Balance blood sugar levels
Increases the efficiency of blood glucose utilization in the bod
Enhance liver functions Strengthens Immunity
Help reduce inflammation
Ingredients in Diabetes Care Tea
- Heals the beta cells of the pancreas for better utilization of insulin.
- Helps in purifying blood from harmful toxins.
- Has anti bacterial properties.
- Keeps the body clean from harmful toxins.
- Lowers body’s blood sugar levels. It has properties that act like insulin and help use glucose get utilized and move up to liver, muscles and fat.
- Rich in vitamin A, C and beta-carotene and minerals like iron and potassium.
- Helps heal skin issues and stomach problems
- Reduces oxidative stress and lowers blood glucose levels.
- Helps in the production of insulin from the pancreatic beta cells to become active which leads to low blood glucose levels.
- Helps in long term management of blood sugar levels.
- Contains alkaloids which convert starch into energy and helps in reducing diabetes symptoms like constantly feeling thirsty and urination.
- Helps in blood sugar level reduction.
How to make Diabetes care Tea?
Simple take a tablespoon of the leaves and boil them in water for 2-3 minutes. Strain and drink . You could add jaggery or honey for taste
How long does it last and how long should I continue?
It has around 75 servings per packet.
The shelf life is 6 months .
You can continue for about 3-6 months to see results
Who can have this Drink?
Anyone with diabetes can have this tea. Please note that this tea lowers your blood sugar so please consult your doctor if you are already on a medication for diabetes.
Note: This does not contain sugar.
What is an ideal time to have this drink?
It can be taken anytime of the day. Preferably early morning or late nights so that it doesn’t hinder with the digestion process and nutrients are absorbed properly
Suggested twice a day consumption