Why use Namhya Ayurvedic Tea?
Namhya spiced Ayurvedic tea blend is packed with 7 Active Ayurvedic ingredients.
Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Fresh Rose Petals, Fennel Seeds and Star Anise
Hot water, a spoonful of Masala Ayurvedic Tea and warm milk is a perfect fuel to either kickstart your mornings or revitalize your dull day.
Why Choose us ?
- Blended with care, we use handpicked spices in our personal recipe and source the CTC tea from trusted tea gardens, ensuring that all you get is unadulterated tea, without any additives.
- Our tea leaves undergo the cut-tear-curl manufacturing process which helps retain its strong taste and aroma.
- The plethora of herbs and spices used in this tea are sourced with utmost care to provide you the blend in its truest form.
- We work with farmers directly and aim to produce the best quality products that are completely natural and good to use raw.
Research and Engineering. It’s our favorite part of Eating!
We think a lot about what goes into your tummy, so you wouldn’t have to.
The Ayurvedic Ingredients Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Fennel seeds have their own benefits, which makes Namhya Ayurvedic tea the best choice.
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Reduces cortisol levels which in return reduces anxiety.
- Reduces the fat storage in the abdomen in the body.
- Has Anti inflammatory properties- A natural pain reliever that acts on the nervous system to prevent pain.
- Complete Heart Health- For high BP, high cholesterol, chest pain.
- Therapeaitic herb used as a memory enhancer; Helps ease the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Contains powerful anti oxidants.
- Regulates blood sugar levels, good for diabetes.
- Natural Aphrodisiac.
- A natural metabolism booster.
- Aids digestion by activating the digestive enzymes in the body.
- Cures cough and cold.
- A secret to longevity- Helps flushout toxins from the system keeping you young from within.
- Boosts blood circulation.
- Regulates blood sugar and supportsweight loss.
- Treats sleep trouble.
- Has anti fungal properties (Contains.
Flavonoid anethole, a compound responsible for anti-fungal benefits).
- Anti Bacterial Benefits : Contains.
bioactive compounds effective in treating urinary tract infections.
- Contains antioxidants that protect.
your body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Anti Diabetic, improves insulin sensitivity.
- Cut the Risk of Heart Diseases.
- Anti Bacterial, helps fight fungal infections.
- Reduce water retention.
- Good for constipation, Indigestion, IBS and Bloating.
- Great for Acne.
- Helps purify blood.
- Good for digestion.
Good to know: Our tea helps
- Boosts cardiovascular functions
- Burns fat, increases immunity
- Improves mood
- Prevents cold, nasal congestions
- Aids in digestion
- Anti-inflammatory properties
In Each Product, get the goodness of
What time is good to drink this tea?
Anytime is good as long as it is not right after a meal. We generally don’t suggest drinking the tea after meals as it might interfere in the process of digestion.
How long does it last ?
It has about 75 servings in the pack.
Is it only a remedial tea?
No! This can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone. Infact once a day is really good for your health !